Friday, January 22, 2010

Mondern Day Anna Look-a-likes

This is St. Cecelia with an Angel by Carvaggio.
Then, Anna looked like a young girl composing songs, on a little makeshift keyboard, with little light, hosted by an angel to deliver lyrics and chords from heaven's throne room.
Today, for you, Anna may look like a traveling prayer room--from your car to your walk to work, to the break room, to your prayer room at home. It all counts in the economy of heaven.
I was in a community prayer room with a community of prayers for 4 years. Since that prayer room dissolved, now I "carry my prayer room with me", wherever I go. In the car, at home, walking to the office building. God was preparing me for this. I enjoyed the prayer room admosphere of fiery revelation and passionate music for Jesus. But I still see those little flashes of blue or gold glory wherever I go just like I saw in the precious "place" of prayer with Jesus.
I wonder what your prayer room looks like in 2010.

1 comment:

  1. Today my prayer room is carried inside me. It is a fellowship of agreeing with God on what His original thought of me is. Believing in what He thinks of me is my occupation.

    ReplyDelete